Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Oh, Hello Blog!

It has been so long since I have been on my blog that I literally forgot I had one- oops! Well, that is until a friend that doesn't have Facebook gave me the third degree about my lack of interest in her 'only way to see the baby.'

So here is goes: yet another attempt to be more diligent in my blogging abilities. I make no promises about my frequency but I will promise that my posts will be much shorter and probably have more typos haha!

It's so frustrating for me to set out to do something me it not work out like I had planned. The only thing I can't stand more is not being in control. Let me tell you; God is using motherhood to stretch me in this area on a daily basis. He has given me a bald, toothless version of myself to mold and shape into what I pray will be a Godly young lady and, hopefully, a Christian woman. There is nothing that will whip you into shape quicker than seeing your sweet precious child exhibit some of your less than stellar qualities. In my case, I have a child with a temper and determination that is rivaled by no one.....except me. There are times where I'm so glad she can't talk because I know I'd have to get onto her for wherever that jibber jabber was that just came out of her mouth! Self reflection has always been an important part of my spiritual life. I never dreamed that the thing that would force me to take the longest look at myself would come in the tiniest of packages. I'll leave you with a little Olivia cuteness. Have a blessed day!






No comments:

Post a Comment