Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Puppy Pics

Okay, I'm definitely feeling less stressed today. I'm not finished whith my paper, but I'm really close. This is was my desk looked like last night at 9:30.




Jay just walked in the office and laughed at me! I consider myself pretty organized, but for some reason, this paper has not brought out that quality in me.


But enough of that. Now for some fun stuff. Here are some new pictures of the puppy!!!

4 weeks

I think that we have decided on Zeke. I can't believe that Jay actually let me name the dog. He was online trying to find some Irish name since his dad was from Ireland. I didn't know what name he would end up with, but in the in he liked the one that I came up with.
5 weeks
All three of these puppies are boys, so we aren't sure which one we will be getting. The kennel is absolutely beautiful, so I will take pictures that day and post them, as well. I'm sure that this experience is going to give me lots to write about. Have a great day everyone! Only one more day until the weekend!!!!

PS-I had one Foodie Friday and then classes started, but I have a really good recipe for tomorrow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment