Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014

Monday, July 11, 2011

Weddings and Babies!!

I guess I am at the age where lots of my friends are getting married and having children-two very joyous occasions. This weekend, I was fortunate enough to celebrate both a wedding and a baby! My good friend Casey married her best friend Kevin in one of the nicest weddings I have ever been to. It was obvious that everyone there was so excited for the new couple and were truly there to wish them the best!! Casey is also very special to my mom. So special, in fact, that she let them leave the church in her car. Okay, people-I have never even driven her car-haha! Casey loves horses and has always been in 4-H, so her wedding had a western theme. She even wore cowboy boots under her wedding dress! I can't stress enough how fun the wedding was. Mom even got up and did the Cupid Shuffle!!
Mr. and Mrs. Brown


So cute!!


On Sunday, I went to a baby shower for my friend Lindsey Crafton. This will be her first baby, a girl named Layla Grace. I am so sad that I forgot my camera, because it was BEAUTIFUL!! She got so many cute little girl clothes and looked like a gorgeous, 'glowing' mommy-to-be. An added bonus, I got to chat with Haley Mitchell, one of my best friends (and bridesmaids) that I haven't seen in WAY too long.

All in all, weekends like this are super busy (and tiring), but are so much fun! It's always nice to celebrate 'the good stuff.'

No comments:

Post a Comment